**PLEASE NOTE: We will be closing temporarily in 2018, reopening soon!
Quiet Achievers Speech Pathology provides speech pathology services to children with communication difficulty.
We work with children who:
- have difficulty understanding language at an age-appropriate level (receptive language impairment)
- have difficulty putting their thoughts into words to express themselves (expressive language impairment)
- do not speak clearly (speech delay/disorder)
- have dysfluent speech (stuttering)
- have literacy difficulties.
We can help your child with school-readiness and literacy skills.